Hi All! I am so excited for this weekend! This page is a reference page for you in hopes to answer your questions. The forecast looks good for May 4th but please remember the rain date is May 5th same time slots and we have an alternate plan if the whole weekend is rain.
Scroll below for more information.
ALSO we have two spots open 8:15-8:30 and 9-9:15 if you know someone who wants in please send them to this link 🙂 Additionally this link will give you information on your time slot.
Address: Mallet Barn, 713 Wolfe’s Neck Rd, Freeport, ME 04032
My phone: 207 400 0603 feel free to call or text. Also, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friendly Reminders and helpful hints!
- Maine weather is unpredictable please dress appropriately for it. Good shoes since we have had a lot of rain the ground may be wet and squishy.
- If you have a beloved blanket or prop feel free to bring it!
- Have fun and have some trust in me. I promise to work really hard to get that ever so sweet photo for you!
- Maine weather is unpredictable please dress appropriately for it.
- Please remember your time slot and to show up 10 minutes early.
- Remember no animals.
- This link also provides additional information on ideas on what to wear etc. FAQ
- We are mixing things up and going to have out sweet camper Ricky there covered with flowers for the event. Plus it is more spring-like colors!
- There will also be bouquets available for purchase from Annadale
- Bring some treats for your kids (please be aware not to give treats that will stain their mouth/ face since it is photo day -)
- Have fun and go with the flow. Mini sessions are fast-paced, kids are unpredictable but that is why we love them.