Hello, all of my mothers day mini session peeps!
Siobhan here from Maine Tinker photography just checking in about this weekend May 5 for our mothers day blitz at Skillins Greenhouse Address: 89 Foreside Rd, Falmouth, ME 04105
My telly is 207 400 0603
Here is my awkward (trying to be hip check in Video ) Where you can find some more information about our mini session blitz.
If you don’t want to look at my selfie video all of the information is below 🙂 Some quick shots from a practice run I did at Skillins a few weeks ago.
- Please be sure to double check your time slot and please show up 10 mins early to allow time for kids to get used to the new environment/not set off other families to be late.
- We will be located in the back greenhouse. I will have a bench, a cool chair and of course we can move around.
- Guides to dressing: You can always check out my website here, however, to I feel like you all have a vision that best fits your family. Don’t feel like you have to buy a new outfit. Look in your closet and find something that makes you feel great even a little extra sassy 😉
- Treats: feel free to bring some treats to help bribe your kids, these sessions are fast. So I am not opposed to brides. I always say let’s try whatever works. One thing to keep in mind is to let me do the talking to the kids. Parents are sometimes so focused on the child making the perfect smile the parent isn’t making the perfect smile because they are mid-talk. Trust the process and let me do my thing. I know some kids cry and that can feel frustrating but Try to soak up the moment and moments of joy will show. Remember you are in good hands of someone who is a mother, teacher and a pro photographer who wants to document your family the best way at the moment.
- reminder no pets
- Online gallery with some directions for download after the session. As always I love LOVE if you would tag and share photos if you feel comfortable it allows me to work with other like you!
So looking forward to a wonderful day! Thank you for asking me to capture these special moments. These events would never happen without amazing families like you!